With PRX-T33, a combination of TCA and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) quickly penetrates the dermis (one of the skin’s layers), activating a process of regeneration without attacking the epidermis (the outer layer of skin). The PRX-T33 solution contains 33% TCA and 67% hydrogen peroxide.
How to Use:
- The skin is prepared with mild soap, rinsed and dried thoroughly.
- 2 ml of the facial peeling solution is applied per area, by manual massage or spatula.
- Apply between 2 and 5 layers of the product (usually 3) on each area of the face and decollete. Then massage the product firmly until it is absorbed and a palpable or visible elasticity is observed.
- Plenty of fresh water is used to wash the face.
- Moisturiser can be applied (as desired).